Your IT business partner
IT Analyst for Managed Services Provider (MSP)
Job Category: Technical
Location: Greater Orlando Area, FL (Oakland, FL)
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Computer Business Consultants, a leading IT Managed Services Provider (MSP), is seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Technician to join our dynamic team. As an MSP, we specialize in providing comprehensive IT solutions and support to businesses of all sizes. Our commitment to delivering exceptional services has earned us a reputation for quality, reliability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
As an IT Analyst at Computer Business, you will ensure our client’s IT infrastructures operate smoothly and securely. You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical issues, providing proactive maintenance, and delivering top-notch customer service to our diverse client base. Your expertise and problem-solving skills will contribute to the success and growth of our MSP.
- Provide technical support and assistance remotely and, when required, on-site to client locations primarily in Orlando and around Central Florida.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network-related issues promptly and efficiently.
- Perform system updates, patch management, and proactive maintenance tasks to ensure optimal performance and security.
- Setup, install, & maintain end-user servers, network, and workstations.
- Collaborate with the team to design, implement, and maintain IT solutions tailored to each client’s unique requirements.
- Assist in setting up, configuring, and deploying new hardware and software.
- Accurately document all service activities, solutions, and client interactions in the ticketing system, and accurately maintain the client and our internal documentation and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with data protection and security standards for client systems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest IT trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst or similar role, preferably within an MSP environment.
- A strong sense of accountability, professionalism, and a proactive attitude.
- Solid knowledge of various operating systems and proficiency in troubleshooting related issues:
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022 setup, maintenance, and support
- Windows 8, 10, 11 setup, maintenance, and support
- Unix/Linux maintenance and support preferred
- Familiarity with computer network configurations and support, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, firewalls, routers, and switches. SonicWALL firewall experience is a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and services (e.g., Microsoft 365, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Experience with VMWare and Hyper-V virtualization setup & maintenance.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and Active Directory Maintenance & Support.
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong organizational skills.
- Maintain a professional image, be courteous, and be customer service oriented.
- Working knowledge of IT security principles and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills to interact effectively with clients and team members.
- ConnectWise & Labtech experience preferred.
- Availability to work after-hours/weekend on-call schedule with advance notice.
- Minimum 2 years advanced education or certifications.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Non-smokers only.
Benefits of Working for Computer Business:
Computer Business offers excellent benefits for you and your family. We care about our employees and their immediate family members! We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience and skills
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement within the organization
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Hybrid Remote Work option after proficiency
- Access to training resources and certifications to enhance your skillset
- Company issued cell phone, laptop and other devices
- Gym membership discounts
- Team-building activities
- Lunch and learns
- Company provided healthy snacks, fruits, and beverages
- Other employee events
Computer Business is a Drug Free Workplace
Computer Business Consultants, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Employees of Computer Business and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, marital status, gender, or age.